Below is a list of upcoming events surrounding behavioral health throughout South Carolina.
- February 24 Palmetto Care Connections - The Telehealth Outreach Program: Using Technology to Address the Needs of Trauma-Exposed Youth in Schools - Webinar
- February 25 Phoenix Center - Focus Group to Discuss Lung Health Related to Tobacco, Vaping, and Marijuana Use - Zoom
- March 23 - 25 Children's Trust of South Carolina - Building Hope for Children Conference 2021 - A New Way Forward: Thriving Families and Communities - Virtual Conference
- April 15 & 16 Southeastern School Behavioral Health Community - The 8th Annual Southeastern School Behavioral Health Conference - Empowering Youth and Families as Leaders in School Behavioral Health: Navigating a New Landscape
- May 14 South Carolina Behavioral Health Coalition Quarterly Meeting
- September 16 South Carolina Behavioral Health Coalition Quarterly Meeting
- December 16 South Carolina Behavioral Health Coalition Quarterly Meeting
Previous Events and Other Resources
Below is a growing collection of materials from previously held webinars, presentations, and events.
- Adolescent & Young Adult Behavioral Health Collaborative Innovation & Improvement Network (AYA-BH CoIIN) - Addressing Adolescent & Young Adult Depression in Primary Care - Addressing Positive Screens: Referrals and Care Coordination
- Presentation file delivered October 6, 2020
- South Carolina Department of Mental Health & American Foundation for Suicide Prevention - Interactive Screening Program (ISP) available online at https://hope.connectsyou.org
- South Carolina Institute of Medicine and Public Health - Access to Behavioral Health Care Providers in South Carolina