Below is a list of upcoming events surrounding behavioral health throughout South Carolina.
- October 15 South Carolina Behavioral Health Coalition Meeting
- October 19 NIHCM - COVID-19 and Mental Health in the Workplace: Solutions for Employers and Employees - Webinar
- October 24 NAMISC - Mental Health & Wellness Education for Families & Educators - Part A: Resilience - Documentary
- October 28 NAMISC - Mental Health & Wellness Education for Families & Educators - Part B: Ending the Silence - Presentation
- December 10 South Carolina Behavioral Health Coalition Meeting
Below is a growing collection of materials from previously held webinars, presentations, and events.
- Adolescent & Young Adult Behavioral Health Collaborative Innovation & Improvement Network (AYA-BH CoIIN) - Addressing Adolescent & Young Adult Depression in Primary Care - Addressing Positive Screens: Referrals and Care Coordination
- Presentation file delivered October 6, 2020