Below is a list of upcoming events surrounding behavioral health throughout South Carolina.
- May 7 SCIMHA Annual Meeting and Conference
- May 7 NAMI’s Ask the Expert Webinar: Helping Each Other in Times of Crisis
- May 12 The Partnership Center: Part 2: "When Trauma, Fear, and Anxiety Become Overwhelming"
- May 13 Promoting Emotional Wellbeing for Youth and Their Families During a Pandemic - Webinar
- May 13 PCC: Mental and Behavioral Health Care Providers Respond to COVID-19 Using Telehealth - Webinar
- May 26 Conducting Adolescent Well Visits via Telemedicine - Webinar
- May 26 The Partnership Center: Part 3: "Task-Shifting to Address Increasing Challenges"
- June 3 Caring for People with Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders in Primary Care Settings: A Workshop
- June 11 PsychU: The Impact of Coronavirus Disease on Mental Health of Children Webinar
- June 25 South Carolina Behavioral Health Coalition Meeting
- August 26 Caring for People with Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders in Primary Care Settings: Third Webinar
September 1-3 SC Rural Health Conference
- October 15 South Carolina Behavioral Health Coalition Meeting
- December 10 South Carolina Behavioral Health Coalition Meeting