Below is a list of upcoming events surrounding behavioral health throughout South Carolina.
- December 1 Pacific Southwest MHTTC - Trauma Informed Suicide Prevention: Leading School District, County & State Systems - Part 1: Policy - Webinar
- December 2 Northwest MHTTC - SMART Center 2021 Virtual Speaker Series
- December 8 NAMISC - Ending the Silence: a Presentation for Parents and Guardians
- December 10 South Carolina Behavioral Health Coalition Quarterly Meeting - Webinar
- March 5 South Carolina Behavioral Health Coalition Quarterly Meeting
Previous Events and Other Resources
Below is a growing collection of materials from previously held webinars, presentations, and events.
- Adolescent & Young Adult Behavioral Health Collaborative Innovation & Improvement Network (AYA-BH CoIIN) - Addressing Adolescent & Young Adult Depression in Primary Care - Addressing Positive Screens: Referrals and Care Coordination
- Presentation file delivered October 6, 2020
- South Carolina Department of Mental Health & American Foundation for Suicide Prevention - Interactive Screening Program (ISP) available online at https://hope.connectsyou.org
- South Carolina Institute of Medicine and Public Health - Access to Behavioral Health Care Providers in South Carolina