Below is a list of upcoming events surrounding behavioral health throughout South Carolina.
- April 22 The Carolinas Center for Medical Excellence and HopeHealth - MedsMatter! Conversation Series: A Focus on Opioids
- May 14 South Carolina Behavioral Health Coalition Quarterly Meeting
- July 28-30 Lowcountry Mental Health Conference - Registration
- September 16 South Carolina Behavioral Health Coalition Quarterly Meeting
- December 16 South Carolina Behavioral Health Coalition Quarterly Meeting
Previous Events and Other Resources
Below is a growing collection of materials from previously held webinars, presentations, and events.
- Adolescent & Young Adult Behavioral Health Collaborative Innovation & Improvement Network (AYA-BH CoIIN) - Addressing Adolescent & Young Adult Depression in Primary Care - Addressing Positive Screens: Referrals and Care Coordination
- Presentation file delivered October 6, 2020
- South Carolina Department of Mental Health & American Foundation for Suicide Prevention - Interactive Screening Program (ISP) available online at https://hope.connectsyou.org
- South Carolina Institute of Medicine and Public Health - Access to Behavioral Health Care Providers in South Carolina